By Sue Grey. Co leader.
Dear Minister and Commissioner of Public Service
15 Dec 2021
I write to express extreme concern about “disinformation” including misleading and deceptive information and confusing “doublespeak” in your Covid-19 Workforce Vaccination Guidelines and to require official information.
These guidelines appear to have been re-issued in several forms between March and November 2021 – however that matters of concern remain unchanged.Some of the concerns include:1) Nowhere does this guidance explain that the Pfizer vaccine has only provisional consent from the government regulator Medsafe (under s23 of the Medicines Act) or that Medsafe declined giving full consent because it was not satisfied that benefits exceeded risks, or that provisional consent does not require assessment of the risks, benefits, uncertainties or alternatives.
2) Nowhere does the advice refer to the very legitimate health, religious or other concerns about he Pfizer vaccine – including contraindications and uncertainties about its safety that are published on the Medsafe website, nor the extremely concerning array of post vaccine condition reported by Pfizer in April 2021, which include an array of conditions which include blood clotting, bleeding and/or inflammation which may cause death or long term debilitating adverse effects or that the clinical safety trials will not be completed until May 2023.
3) Nowhere is it explained why the government is so determined to ensure everyone is vaccinated with a product that has only provisional consent,was never intended to prevent transmission or infection and for which any beneficial effects are short term and require ongoing booster shots and w
4) The published strategy proceeds on the basis of flawed assumptions that the Pfizer vax is “safe and effective” when clearly it is not, and is completely disrespectful to the views and concerns of anyone who prefers to protect their immunity in more orthodox ways. The Crown itself admitted in the High Court Four Aviation Security Workers case that this government approach amounts to coercion.
5) This strategy cuts right across well established principles of informed consent, and it withholds important information about risks, uncertainties and alternatives and uses coercion and other forms of pressure and inducements. It breaches the Health and Disabilities Code and the findings of Dame Sylvia Cartwright in the Cervical Cancer Inquiry.
6) It appears to be part of a concerted campaign to close down alternative views, fair comment and honest opinions, and indeed any public discussion at all, including by well informed doctors and other experts.
7) The failure to disclose information about the increasing toll of NZ post vaccine deaths and serious injuries is also disgraceful, contrary to the public interest and undermines the ability for anyone to give informed consent.
An injection without informed consent is assault.
In summary this publication includes disgraceful dis-information that is contrary to the public interest which is in clear breach of principles of good governance and the fiduciary and other duties that representatives owe to the people they represent.
Please provide copies of all information showing the history of this publication and who prepared and approved it, whether internal or external sources, any queries about its content and any steps taken to ensure it fairly reflects both the risks and benefits of using this novel injection in a nationwide and almost worldwide experiment, and any other steps taken to check the accuracy of the content and representations in it and who was responsible for this.
Please also provide information about any bonus payments to any public servant linked in any way to the use of uptake of the Pfizer or any other “vaccination”.
Thank you Sue Grey LLB(Hons), BSc
Co-Leader NZ Outdoors and Freedom Party